Balance (Angie's Extreme Stress Menders Volume 1)
Coloring time is calming time! Best selling coloring book artist Angie Grace invites you to relax and explore the intricate and exquisite world of stress mending circular whimsical art. Stroke by stroke, shade by shade, tension and worries fade away as you transform Angie's beautiful black and white lines into your own unique, personal and beautiful keepsake art piece.
This book has been drawn for connoisseur colorists and is suitable for adults and older children coloring with fine tipped markers, colored pencils or brush tipped markers. 50 delightfully detailed original designs printed on one side of the page.
- Amazon Sales Rank: #15819 in Books
- Published on: 2015-02-22
- Original language: English
- Number of items: 1
- Dimensions: 8.50" h x .24" w x 8.50" l,
- Binding: Paperback
- 104 pages
769 of 774 people found the following review helpful.
What a marvelous book! Angie Grace’s illustrations in this book bring out your imagination, stimulate your senses and creativity
By Jackie Cooper
What a marvelous book, full of flowing, meticulously detailed, flawlessly balanced, intricate concentric patterns in circle form.
Every single illustration in this book is captivating and you will want to color all of them.
Angie Grace’s illustrations in this book bring out your imagination, stimulate your senses and creativity, and as you become engaged in the enjoyable activity of Coloring, it calms you and almost immediately starts reducing your stress level.
This book is a perfect addition to your coloring library, a perfect gift older children, college students, or adults who enjoy coloring, and a much easier way to reduce stress than going to the gym.
1. This lovely square book is 8 ½ “x 8 ½ “, with 50 (6 ½” to 7”) circular, balanced, very detailed illustrations, which are printed one per page, the back side of each page is blank.
2. The paper is about twice as heavy as good printer paper,
3. I tested Fiskars Gel Pens, and both Crayola and Prisma colored pencils worked well, the colors laid down bright and smoothly making this a joy to color. The Fiskars Gel Pens did not bleed through.
4. Irma Scribbler Get Ink Pens, Sharpie ultra fine markers, Pentel fine point markers, Bic it ultra fine markers and Crayola markers leach through the paper, so test your color medium then if it bleeds through just put an extra piece of paper behind the page you are coloring and leave it there until your picture is dry. They work well and create beautiful images, and very interesting images on the back where they leach through the paper. I like the back even better than the front on some image.
The illustrations in this book are the same size as in many larger coloring books.
The last colored picture is colored with Bic Mark it ultra fine markers.
466 of 475 people found the following review helpful.
It is amazing. There are both larger and smaller patterns in ...
By M. Farris
The reviews about this book are accurate. It is amazing.
There are both larger and smaller patterns in this book. I'm using gel pens (www.amzn.com/B000S161FO) and markers (www.amzn.com/B000OZQAYG) depending on the size of the coloring space and would highly suggest having a larger and smaller coloring material option. I'm seeing very little ink bleeding through the paper but cut a piece of freezer paper to the size of the book that I fit behind the page I'm working on just in case.
I find I'm spending 3-4 hours per page.
I'm also finding that coloring is harder as an adult than when you're young. My neck is so sore from holding my big head up at that weird coloring angle.
149 of 149 people found the following review helpful.
they are beautiful!
By The Crochet Kitty
My aunt bought me this for my birthday because she knew I loved my adult coloring books. At first I did not think I would like it because of how tiny and detailed all of the little spaces were. However, it gave me a perfect opportunity to use all of my pretty gel pens that I love to collect! I have really enjoyed coloring in this book and I enjoy the work that goes into finishing each one drawing. I will often work on the same picture for a week or two before I finish it. I've included some photos of ones that I have completed. Hope you enjoy!